Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pudding Hill Camp 2014

I really enjoyed abseiling because I've never done it before. At first I felt a little bit scared but as I went down I felt a bit more confident. I also loved archery because I got quite a few bulleyes. It challenged my arm strength!! I found out that I was quite good at archery but pulling straight back was hard on the arms.  We made our own pizzas which was fun. We got to choose our toppings. I put tomato, onion, cheese and tomato paste on mine. It was delicious.  We tried pepper leaves from Pepper Leaf Tree. At first they tasted okay but after a few seconds they stung my mouth. You can identify them by the little red spots on the green leaves. I found a heart shaped one! We also found Lancewood trees with long, thin prickly leaves. The trees are tall and skinny. 

Mahgen





Have a look at our Pudding Hill Camp photos on the right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment